Thursday, August 25, 2011

still5

Mom of Two Awsome boys!: it's still 5 o clock!
Yup it is still 5 o clock and my little isaac decided to wake up and was trying to woke his brother up too. Therefore I decided to bring him in the living room and let him play for a while. I am sure few minutes from now ...

5 pounds is still 5 pounds!!!
Now, I know I had the tummy bug on Sunday. I know there is that whole "water weight" thing. I know they are gone in ways that may not be noticeable yet. I know... But at the end of the day, 5 pounds is still 5 pounds! God is good.

294 days to go..
27/04/2011 - 300 days to go... Wednesday, a day after 3rd OT, just another usual day for my wounded finger and seems like after the forcing of bending yesterday, the joint is much more painful. Nonetheless, I still try to force bending ...

291 days to go...
04/05/2011 - 293 days to go... It was just an ordinary Wednesday, with less outing for me these days. Right after work I went to pack at a restaurant nearby factory and went home then start exercising on my finger. ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment