Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ashley Hebert


When Ashley Hebert set out to be "The Bachelorette" this season, she hoped to find the man of her dreams among a field of 25 potential suitors.
The Madawaska, Maine, native, 26, who will soon finish dental school at the University of Pennsylvania, promised herself she'd follow her heart to true love -- and now she says she's found it.
Two men asked for her hand in marriage on Monday's finale: Sonoma, California, winemaker Ben Flajnik, 28, and New York construction manager J.P. Rosenbaum, 34.
Keep reading to find out whose proposal Ashley accepted ...
Viewers saw that Hebert had an incredible connection to Flajnik, but it was the more reserved Rosenbaum who captured her heart.
After turning down Flajnik's heartfelt proposal in which he confessed, "Every second I spend with you makes me fall deeper in love with you. I want to thank you for allowing me to feel completely and utterly vulnerable and open with you," Hebert waited for Rosenbaum's arrival via seaplane.
Once Rosenbaum arrived, neither he nor Hebert could contain their happiness.
"All the time we've spent together, it's been the happiest time of my life," Rosenbaum said with a grin. "And you always say to me you're smiling all the time, you're going to have wrinkles when you're older. Well, I smile because of you. You bring that out. What I do know for absolute certain is that I am madly in love with you. I love everything about you."
After sharing a passionate kiss, Hebert tells him, "Today is the reason why I went through all the good times and the bad times, and I've been wanting to tell you how much I loved you for so long now. You mean the world to me and I do not want to be with anyone else forever."
"I'm so in love with you. You're the one. You're it," Rosenbaum said earnestly, getting down on one knee and opening the pretty little black box containing a diamond Neil Lane engagement ring. "Ashley, will you marry me?"
"Yes!" Hebert replied, bending down to kiss Rosenbaum while he placed the ring on her finger. The two kissed -- and kissed, and kissed -- as they walked into the Fijian sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment